Is Pneumonia Contagious? Healthline
6/09/2010 · Best Answer: The most common symptoms of pneumonia are a fever, productive cough, fatigue, weakness, chest pain when breathing. If you have pneumonia you would need antibiotics (if it is bacterial pneumonia) so you need to see a doctor anyways.... To know if you have bronchitis or pneumonia, it is vital to know that both of these clinical entities are affections of the lower respiratory tract. Further details of this article will help you understand if you have pneumonia or bronchitis or if you have both at the same time and how to differentiate between the two.
how do you know if you have pneumonia? Yahoo Answers
Aspiration pneumonia: This type of pneumonia occurs when you inhale bacteria into your lungs from food, drink, or saliva. This type is more likely to occur if you have a swallowing problem or if... 3/10/2008 · Specially if you are frail or elderly; if you have a chest disease; if you have a low immunity to infection due to such things as alcohol dependence, AIDS, or other serious illness. However, even healthy people sometimes develop pneumonia.
How do you tell if you have pneumonia? Yahoo Answers
25/12/2007 · Pneumonia is an inflammatory illness of the lung. Frequently, it is described as lung parenchyma/alveolar (microscopic air-filled sacs of the lung responsible for absorbing oxygen from the atmosphere) inflammation and (abnormal) alveolar filling. how to find water in the jungle 12/02/2018 · Delaying treatment of bacterial pneumonia can raise your risk of becoming seriously ill, so you shouldn’t wait if you unexpectedly take a turn for the worse. You should also visit the emergency room if you start to have trouble breathing—another emergency sign of viral or bacterial pneumonia.
Do I have bronchitis or pneumonia? Yahoo Answers
To prevent the development of pneumonia, you ought to track your symptoms and talk to your doctor about any concerns or paranoias that you may have. Also, now that you are aware of the signs that you need to watch out for, if you suspect that your bronchitis is developing into pneumonia, rather than self-diagnosing, you should consult your doctor immediately. Sometimes, going with your gut how to know if you are an indigo 28/04/2009 · Best Answer: Bronchitis is generally self limited, but if you have symptoms for more than say 10 days, you should go and get it checked out because it may be a complicated case.
How long can it take?
How to Avoid a Dangerous Flu Complication news.yahoo.com
- Can a person have pneumonia and a doctor not know it
- How do I know if I have pneumonia? Yahoo Answers
- How do you tell if you have pneumonia? Yahoo Answers
- Is Pneumonia Contagious? MedicineNet
How To Know If You Have Pneumonia Yahoo
31/12/2010 · Best Answer: Pneumonia means fluid in the lung. The only way to diagnose it with certainty is a chest X-ray and/or physical signs (listening and tapping on the chest). If the pneumonia is caused by a bacterial infection which has spread to the blood, a blood culture would detect the …
- House Call Doctor helps you determine if your illness is a run of the mill cold or the more dangerous pneumonia By House Call Doctor Sanaz Majd on June 11, 2014 Share on Facebook
- 27/03/2009 · Best Answer: I can pretty much assure you you don't have pneumonia. Most likely it's allergies, this is Spring, or the start of a cold. If you've had allergies in the past at just about this time of year you've got it again. A good decongestant like Clartitin(loratadine) will help. If it gets worse then is
- 4/07/2018 · I know this sounds strange but I cannot tell if I have a cold or signs of pneumonia. I was with my friend but she was sick, so I got her sickness.
- The type of pneumonia you have will determine what kind of treatment you’ll get. If you have a viral infection... “If it’s viral, it usually takes care of itself,” says Dr. Edelman.