Salem Day Trip Boston Message Board - TripAdvisor
MBTA Commuter Rail connects Salem to Boston’s North Station via both the Newburyport and Rockport Lines. Walk from Salem Depot to downtown shopping, dining, attractions, and waterfront. Bus #450/450W from Haymarket/Wonderland, Bus #459 from Logan Airport.... Distance from Boston: 33 miles northwest; 40-minute drive The Granite State has much to offer and the Pinball Wizard Arcade is a time capsule of everyone’s favorite video games, pinball machines
How far is Salem (Massachusetts) from Boston Trippy
10/06/2009 · You don't drive through downtown Boston coming from Salem. You're just going to take 114 to 128 South to Route 1 South and I'm not sure what exit the directions will take you but use google maps as your guide. Its better than mapquest.... Bus service for Salem, NH to/from Boston South Station, Logan Airport and throughout NH. Pick-up and drop-off at Salem Transportation Center terminal. Pick-up and drop-off at Salem …
Boston travel USA Lonely Planet
14/06/2005 · Amtrak doesn't go into Salem, so I assume the writer meant they took Amtrak into Boston's South Station. Though you could get a bus from Haymarket to Salem, it's a much less "enjoyable" commute by bus than by train, and North Station (where you would catch a commuter rail train to Salem), is only about 2 blocks from Haymarket Station. how to get rid of an exponent of 5 Sure -- you can take the boring train or bus (or, heavens, even drive) to Salem from Boston. But, isn't a nice water trip enticing. The catamaran leaves from the Long Wharf in Boston and drops you at the Salem Ferry terminal, about a 15 minutes walk from downtown (with signs to see on you way there).
Boston travel USA Lonely Planet
The Nathaniel Bowditch is owned by the City of Salem and operated under contract by Boston Harbor Cruises. She holds 149 passengers and cruises at up to 33 knots—so you can spend less time getting to Salem and more time exploring there. The vessel is 92 feet long and features two decks. The first deck features booth seating, a galley and three restrooms. The second deck includes a partially how to get frames timestamp from ffmpeg There are trains, buses, and ferries that all go from Boston to Cape Cod for low prices, but to get the best deals, you should plan to book ahead! The MBTA offers a train line called the CapeFlyer which provides service to many stops including Buzzard’s Bay and Hyannis.
How long can it take?
Boston to Salem MA by Train Bus Car & Ferryboat
- I am going to Salem MA. How can I get from Boston Logan
- Visiting Boston Boston.gov
- Bus from Salem to Boston $14 tickets from NH to MA WANDERU
- Getting around Boston Boston.gov
How To Go To Salem From Boston
27/08/2006 · We are a group of 8 people staying in Salem at the end of September, but would like to go into Boston for the day. Would like any suggestions on whether we should take the ferry or the train.
- 28/08/2011 · Best Answer: You take Amtrak to South Station, from there take the Red Line then the Green or Orange Line(all are part of the T, the local subway system in Boston) to North Station and take the commuter rail to Salem (Newbury/Rockport Line) The commuter rail station in Salem is just outside the touristy areas
- We are traveling from Boston to Salem next Sunday (Oct 25th). Is the train or the ferry the best way to go? (I know its going to depend on the weather for the ferry, as service is down today due
- But for a real trip, there can be plenty of differences so go ahead and check the reverse directions to get the distance from Salem (Massachusetts) to Boston, or go …
- Option 1 - Fastest and efficient way is to fly from Boston Logan airport to Buffalo Niagara Airport. Then, it's just a 35mi drive. Option 2 - Cheap and memorable way is to do a road trip.