Bora Bora Island Home Facebook
Bora Bora is a small island but there are many things for you to see and do. When friends as me what they should do in Bora Bora, I always suggest that they need to see Bora Bora by land and by Sea. Take a 4?4 circle island tour of Bora Bora by... Le Meridien Bora Bora is situated on a tiny islet with one of the best views of Mount Otehanu there is, with the main reception, bar and dining room looking onto the white sand beach.
Bora Bora Culture Information About Bora Bora Bora Bora
For those who wish to explore the island, there are many places to visit in Bora Bora. These include the town of Vaitape and the Bloody Mary’s Restaurant and Bar here, Pofai Bay, TV tower for the view of southern end of the island and the lagoon, Matira Beach and Beach Park, World War II Guns, the local Anau village, Musee De La Marine museum of boats, Taihi Point, and Terei Point.... Bora Bora, the French Polynesian Island was once a solitary hideaway for the nature lovers, adventure seekers and honeymooners. However, the advancement of tourism in Tahiti has seen a growth in transport and communication and with it, the influx of tourists frequenting the Bora Bora Island.
Bora BoraHow to get there
sofitel bora bora private island The main hotel at Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island has excellent beds in bungalows right on the beach. A neighboring private island, part of the same resort, feels very secluded, with beautiful terraced pathways climbing to a hilltop where you can indulge in a sunset cocktail. how to give a tb skin test There are many activities guests can enjoy while staying at the Resort. Many of these take place on or under the clear, warm waters of the lagoon. The main island offers activites as well, and a helicopter tour provides a birds-eye vantage.
5 Thing you need to know before your Bora Bora Explorer
Bora Bora is situated approximately 140 miles (225km) northwest of Tahiti, in the western Leeward group of the Society islands of French Polynesia. It is a rugged, volcanic, mountainous island featuring a large lagoon surrounded by beautiful coral reefs and islets. In the Tahitian language, the pronunciation is closer to Pora Pora, and is commonly […] emirates stadium how to get there For those who wish to explore the island, there are many places to visit in Bora Bora. These include the town of Vaitape and the Bloody Mary’s Restaurant and Bar here, Pofai Bay, TV tower for the view of southern end of the island and the lagoon, Matira Beach and Beach Park, World War II Guns, the local Anau village, Musee De La Marine museum of boats, Taihi Point, and Terei Point.
How long can it take?
how to get there Archives Bora Bora Explorer
- Bora Bora Island Home Facebook
- Bora Bora â€“ Travel guide at Wikivoyage
- Hotels in Bora Bora
- Bora BoraHow to get there
Bora Bora Island How To Get There
Of course it was worth go there. Beautiful different colours of crystal clear water in one place.Stunning view for island from lagoon.Its very expensive place ,shops are located in main island you can buy everything.I have meet lot of people which come to Bora Bora with tent (about 25 euro for camping place),and i think its the best idea.
- Bora Bora is a volcanic island in the Society Islands archipelago of French Polynesia. The Polynesian island in the South Pacific is ranked at the top of the list when it …
- Bora Bora, as you have already seen, on the many pictures devoured and obsessed over on … Read More Blog Air Tahiti nui , how to get there , Papeete Layover , Rohivai , Tahiti Tourisme
- Where is Bora Bora and how do I get there? Bora Bora is an island that is a part of the Society Islands of French Polynesia. It is located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, Northwest of New Zealand.
- A honeymoon in Bora Bora: How to get there? Bora Bora is an island from the chain of the Society Islands of French Polynesia. Because it is a relatively small island, there isn’t an international airport, only a field for local flights between the country’s islands. You need to fly to Tahiti, the largest and most populated island in French Polynesia and from there take an about 45 minute