Oriental Bazaar Omotesando’s Hidden Gem – Japanalytic
The Oriental Bazaar is located in the Harajuku, Omotesando neighborhood, the shrine like building is easy to spot as it contrasts against the modern shops located on either side. The store has been around since 1916 selling authentic Japanese antiques to tourists and cultural enthusiasts. Today you'll still find a number of antiques (mostly located on the second floor) alongside more modern... Shops not to miss are Kiddy Land for character toys, Daiso 100 yen store and other shops along Takeshita-dori for all things cute, Oriental Bazaar for traditional souvenirs, Tokyu Plaza and Omotesando Hills for clothing. Take your time to browse Cat Street and Harajuku alleys for small boutiques with unique items, you will surely find something special you’ll want to take home.
Tokyo Union Church How To Find Us
Having a hard time deciding what to get for family and friends? My advice is to go to Oriental Bazaar. They sell a wide range of items with reasonable prices, so you'll be able to get a feel of what gifts are available in Japan.... Things to do near Omotesando on TripAdvisor: See reviews and 5,586 candid photos of things to do near Omotesando in Jingumae, Tokyo Prefecture.
Tokyo Travel Guide Tokyo Tourism KAYAK
The Oriental Bazaar on Omotesando-dori Avenue might be unfortunately named, but it’s a good place for the average person to pick up some affordable Japanese souvenirs - and find some cute yukata to boot. how to get motivated image The Oriental Bazaar on Omotesando-dori Avenue might be unfortunately named, but it’s a good place for the average person to pick up some affordable Japanese souvenirs - and find some cute yukata to boot.
TOKYO POCKET GUIDE Omotesando map in English for
“oriental bazaar ” (35 reviews) Located besides a church. a must see if u visit Tokyo. Date of experience: December 2018. Thank onedaythreetimes . tayap2014. Darwin, Australia. 49 17. Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile . Gorgeous lit trees lined the street. It’s obviously the high end of town and unlikely that I would find anything there I could afford but it was lovely to walk down at how to get from tokyo haneda airport to narita airport Oriental Bazaar is a famous souvenir shop which sells T-shirts, kimonos in larger sizes to suit the western customers and English language books on Japanese culture. The Read more [...] No Reviews
How long can it take?
Oriental Bazaar Tokyo Creative
- Oriental Bazaar in Tokyo Shopping Frommer's
- Best Tokyo Souvenirs Truly Tokyo - Your Tokyo Travel Guide
- Oriental Bazaar in Tokyo Japan GPSmyCity
- Oriental Bazaar alphacityguides
How To Get To Oriental Bazaar Tokyo
What are the business hours and days that the bazaar is open? Is there a web site in english?
- Oriental Bazaar, 5-9-13 Jingumae. A kitschy Tokyo institution for tourists and expats alike, with four floors of shopping stocking everything from kamikaze T-shirts to foreigner-sized kimonos. Still, this is definitely the easiest way to get your souvenir shopping done.
- A highlight of any trip to Tokyo is tasting some world-class fare, and in Omotesando you get the chance to savor what's trending in the city's fast-evolving food scene. For natural and organic food, get a table at the vegan bistro Restaurant 8ablish or a seat on the breezy terrace of Royal Garden Cafe Aoyama. Brown Rice Canteen is an organic restaurant put together by natural health and beauty
- How to Get There Harajuku Station on the JR Yamanote Line is the main access point, but you can also access the area from Meiji-jingumae Station on Tokyo Metro's Chiyoda and Fukutoshin lines. It takes around 10 minutes to walk from Harajuku Station to Aoyama or …
- Oriental Bazaar: This Harajuku art and craft emporium has a big selection and English-language service. Gadgets/Hi-tech Items/Toys etc Japan is the world capital of …