Bloated Male Guppy Or Pregnant Female... My Aquarium Club
It's difficult to determine exactly what makes tropical fish and goldfish sick, but we always use the same 6-step treatment, and that treatment is given on this page. C lick here for a description of some of the most common Signs of Stress and Disease in tropical fish and goldfish.... 10/01/2019 · Guppies are one of the most colorful tropical freshwater fish in the world. They are small and relatively easy and inexpensive to take care of. They are a great fish to start with when beginning to build an aquarium, or learning …
Sick Guppy Sitting on bottom of tank? Yahoo Answers
7/03/2013 · Hello everyone! Recently, I moved both of my guppies to a new tank, after their tank mate outgrew them. Shortly after, one of them died, and the other one became extremely ill, dying shortly after, despite many 70% water changes and a temp. raise with extra airation.... The fish are healthy and hardly ever sick. They love your Bottom Bites and they supply a wholesome variety of food and supplements that can’t be beat by anything else out there. They get them 3 or 4 times per week. They also gett bbs, grindle worms, sea weed, vegetables and frozen fish food.
Can Guppies Handle Salt Treatment? Tropical Fish Forums
Treat the fish immediately because diseases like velvet can be fast and fatal. Ask your local aquarium or pet shop staff for a medication to remedy the problem. Follow the label directions for medicating the tank. how to get more power out of a 5.3l vortec 11/03/2011 · Treatment is absolutely more effective if fish's immune system is optimal. Unfortunately, if the fish aren't healthy in terms of immune system and healthy environment, bacterial infections can come back worse, and may be more treatment-resistant, when antibiotics stop!
Guppy sick? Or just lazy? Tropical Fish Keeping
Matt I think you are doing all you can for the guppy. Dropsy is just hard to treat and it kind of depends on how bad she was when you caught it. how to protect your betta fish from fin rot The guppy fish is also known as millionfish and rainbow fish, is one of the world’s most widely distributed tropical fish, and freshwater aquarium fish species. Guppies are used as a model organism in the field of ecology, evolution, and behavioural studies.
How long can it take?
Does API General Cure Work? guppy-fish.com
- How to treat sick guppy? Is this a good idea?
- Dead shrimp and sick guppy in new tank Mumsnet
- Guppy Disease (Tetrahymena) chewy.com
- Advice for Buying Guppies Guppy Aquarium
How To Treat A Sick Guppy Fish
We Have New and More Strain of Guppy Fish After we talked a lot about guppy fish, ranging from how to care, how to breed, the male guppy characteristics, the characteristics of the female guppy, facts about freshwater guppy.
- Salt may be used as an aid in treating illness with most species of freshwater fish or on a regular basis with some species, particularly Goldfish and various Livebearers such as Mollies, Guppies, Swordtails, but not African Cichlids. Africans require hard alkaline water. Other "salts" can be beneficial in raising and maintaining pH, GH, and KH values. See my article on
- The guppy fish is also known as millionfish and rainbow fish, is one of the world’s most widely distributed tropical fish, and freshwater aquarium fish species. Guppies are used as a model organism in the field of ecology, evolution, and behavioural studies.
- 15/01/2017 · I have 2 neons and 2 guppies in a 5.5 gallon tank. The tank is lightly planted with an Nubian and some swords. The tank was neglected for a month or so and had an algae bloom and probably super high nitrates and I think that caused sickness in the fish.
- Fin rot or tail rot is a condition that occurs primarily due to a bacterial infection. Often, the aggressive behavior of a few guppy fish in the aquarium leads to damage and hurt of the fins and tails, that indirectly favors the growth of fungus.