Read 'SCP-049' by AJ Arnold Tablo
SCP 049 asked if Dr. Hamm was feeling okay. Dr. Hamm reminded him that the interviews where required. Then SCP became extremely hostile, and killed Dr. Hamm, turning him into SCP 049-2. It was 3 hours before they discovered his body. It was inside his 5 by 5 metal containment cage, at site [DATA EXPUNGED]. Here is an interview after the incident:... SCP-008 will eventually turn the player into one if they get exposed to it, causing a Non-Standard Game Over. You can cure it with SCP-500 . Played very straight with SCP-049-2 , the Plague Doctor's zombies.
SCP-096 ROBLOX Containment Breach Wikia FANDOM
[SCP-049 followed, listening to the other intently.] “I was happily resting after a long day of work, they forced me in to unconsciousness, and threw me in a cell. Ever since then, they run tests and interviews and so forth trying to figure me out, but truth is, they’ll run out of ideas eventually.”... You quietly limped around the body and peered into 049's cell. You knew he wasn't there, you just wanted to make sure. You walked in, clutching your damaged arm close to your body. That's when you heard that voice. Smooth, metallic, and with an accent.
15 best Scp images on Pinterest Creepy pasta
SCP x reader (part 2(049))You had seen a few elevators along your long and painstaking journey through this literal hell hole. Every time you saw one, you would silently wonder whether down below held the way out, though you were always swayed from proceeding into the elevator by the ominous and not so friendly sounding noises from below. how to end a scathing letter 12/07/2013 · Why can i move to the Elevator as a Zombie ? xD
SCP-049 The Plague Doctor Scp Wiki FANDOM powered by
How to get SCP 096 to calm down. Scp Cb Calm Down Markiplier Creepypasta Spooky Games Cabbages Foundation Videogames Monsters. How to get SCP 096 to calm down. Little M'lady. SCP Foundation What others are saying "How to get SCP 096 to calm down by Danwolfefersrs.deviantart.com on @DeviantArt" See more. Scp Cb Creepypasta Foundation … how to get into eth zurich I get really bored and decide to grab my stylus, I have a pencil right next, and I stab an apple with the stylus and then I decide to work on the comic I'm going to make, but the cursor won't move, I remove the tip and put in another still doesn't work, pencil could've gone done instead of my stylus... 22. 4. SCP-049 . 10/01/16. Kawaii 999 . A little thing I did . 10. 4. SCP-049 . 09/25/16
How long can it take?
SCP Secret Laboratory Casual Gameplay Tips
- SCP Containment Breach SCP 049-2 Glitch YouTube
- Read 'SCP-049' by AJ Arnold Tablo
- Yandere SCP-049/Scientist Reader Cold Winter Part...
How To Get Into Scp 049 Elevator
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-049-M is a demon version of SCP-049, due to a sudden mutation SCP-049 underwent when infected by SCP-008. Now when SCP-049-M "Cures" you, You turn into an SCP called SCP-049-2-M. SCP-049-M must be kept in a 5m X 5m X 5m Titanium cell. If SCP-049-M escapes containment, evacuate everybody from the site.
- Get the App Introduction. SCP-049 is humanoid in appearance, standing at 1.9 m tall and weighing 95.3 kg; however, the Foundation is currently incapable of studying its face and body more fully, as it is covered in what appears to be the garb of the traditional “Plague Doctor” from 15-16th century Europe.
- But sadly,you knew you were never going to get out of this place. *skip* You came across an elevator and a door. You thought for a bit and went into the elevator. Pushing the button,you felt the elevator go down and then the door open. You walked into the new room and saw some smoke or something coming out of a lose pipe that was now on the floor. You made sure to stay away from that,then you
- From start you surge into the building from one of the two elevator entrances and find your way deep into the facility in order to complete your objective. The accuracy on the weapons is pretty bad and forces you to realign your sight on your target, which can be rather frustrating when facing an SCP, but isn't a big deal when challenging opposing militia or civilian players.
- SCP x reader (part 2(049))You had seen a few elevators along your long and painstaking journey through this literal hell hole. Every time you saw one, you would silently wonder whether down below held the way out, though you were always swayed from proceeding into the elevator by the ominous and not so friendly sounding noises from below.