Neon Tetra AquaticCommunity.com
Don’t keep neon tetras alone as they are likely to develop stress and die of loneliness – it would be quite tragic. Their ideal tank temperature is in the region of 75 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If you are in a chilly environment, install a safe water heater to ensure the fish don’t freeze to death.... Breeding the Neon Tetra, one of the most beautiful and common tropical aquarium fish, can be done right in your own tank. A small school of Neon Tetras can produce hundreds of eggs a week; although many times the eggs are eaten, fail to develop, or the Neon Tetra …
Neon Tetra Tips FishLore
19/02/2012 · Re: Why do people keep neon tetras with shrimps? Originally Posted by stormhawk LFS have to cram their fishes, that is a given since they are hard-pressed for precious tank space, so you cannot compare their situation with a home hobbyist as their fishes usually get …... A beginner's Guide to Successful Fish Keeping. Aquarium Basics. Starting an aquarium is a lot easier than you might think. In fact, here at Tetra ® and TetraCare ® we've helped thousands of beginners get started the right way and stay on the right path. Like any hobby, the more you know about it, the more enjoyment you'll get from it. So here are just a few aquarium basics to get you started
Can you keep Black Neon Tetras with Discus?
The Neon Tetra is an extremely popular aquarium fish, known for their bright colours. It’s easy to see why these jewel-like tropical fish are a favourite among both experienced fish keepers and beginners to … how to find yearbook pictures for free Susceptible to neon tetra disease which is named after neon tetras since it was first diagnosed on this species however it can spread to other species like the Gold Neon Tetra, first signs of the disease is “not shoaling” with the other fish, there is no known cure for this disease which is caused by a parasite which enters the body of the fish through the mouth and burrows itself in the
Neon Tetras and Cardinal Tetras theaquariumplace
Neon tetra tank mates are certainly a possibility, without a doubt. When setting up your neon tetras, you should be aware that they thrive in groups of 6 or more. So the first tank mates that you will be needing to get is a few of their own species. After that, you can start adding in some different species fish to the community tank. how to keep a job I keep Guppies & Neon Tetras together. The Guppies are doing great, wish I could say the same for the Tetras. Firstly, a small growth appears on the mouth which in time, turns white & grows. The body seems to be covered in either fungus or slime, not sure which!! The one tetra also has a white growth under the eye which is pushing the eye up. They are eating & swimming ok. I have spent a
How long can it take?
Keep Neon tetra in your fishtank aquarium-fish-plants.com
- Neon Tetra AquaticCommunity.com
- Best Temperature For Neon Tetras Aquascape Addiction
- Keeping neon tetras.. Page 2 - Lite & EZ - MyCarForum.com
- How Many Tetra Fish Can I Put In A 5 10 20 Gallons Or
How To Keep Neon Tetras
Breeding expert John Robertson describes how he raised Neons — one of the world's most popular and recognisable tropical fish. I had not kept Neon tetras for almost 40 years.
- 22/07/2016 · I swear, I'm about to give up on tetras altogether. I've tried and tried to maintain them, but they just have no will to live. I have a 42 gallon,...
- Male tetras are generally a month or two older than females for successful spawning to take place. It is better to keep the fish in the same tank so the sight of the opposite sex will help induce spawning.
- 24/02/2011 · I don't count on anything eating fry anymore. I even had my big Gourami in with the fry and she wouldn't even do them in. Guppies are like Tribbles, they just keep multiplying.
- Optimal aquarium temperatures for neon tetras are between 72 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Rainwater is perfect for keeping neon tetras in strong working order -- these fish like pH levels between 5.5 and 6.2, though anywhere between 5.5 and 6.8 is appropriate.