Where To Stay The South Seas Island Resort in Captiva
South Seas Island Resort at Fort Myers (and vicinity), Florida, United States of America: Find the best deals with user reviews, photos, and discount rates for South Seas Island Resort at Orbitz. Get our lowest rates or cash back. And, pay no Orbitz hotel change or cancel fees.... Find your way around South Seas Island Resort with our convenient resort map.
This and that Travel to South Seas Island Resort #JustEscape
South Seas Island Resort, Captiva Island: 574 answers to 288 questions about South Seas Island Resort, plus 3,536 reviews and 3,028 candid photos. Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Captiva Island and rated 4 of 5 at TripAdvisor.... When you stay at South Seas Island Resort in Captiva, you'll be near the bay, just steps from Sanibel Captiva Island and Captiva Island. This beach resort is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Alison Hagerup Beach Park and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from McCarthy's Marina.
Directions to Captiva Island and South Seas Resort
South Seas Island Resort 5400 Plantation Rd. Captiva Island, FL 33924 Distance from hotel to town, 16 miles (26 kms). Distance from hotel to Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), 35 miles (56 kms). how to find server port terraria South Seas Island Resort is set up as 25% hotel rooms, 25% timeshares, and 50% whole ownership condos, villas, and homes for rental. I think Captiva is one of the most beautiful places on earth, and South Seas is one of the most beautiful resorts I've ever been to.
South Seas Island Resort UPDATED Prices Reviews
However, where I work, on Captiva Island is supposed to be haunted, and given its history, I wouldn’t be surprised. Employees and internet sources say that the South Seas Island Resort is haunted on both ends (North end and South end). According to the internet, it is said that the manager of the King’s Crown Restaurant is haunted by the manager, which from talking with some people is bunny island theme park roblox how to get food South Seas Island Resort is on the north end of Captiva Island, connected by a short bridge to Sanibel Island – about 1-1/2 hours’ drive from Southwest International Airport (RSW) in Ft. Myers and 3 hours from Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami airports.
How long can it take?
South Seas Island Resort FAQ (Captiva Island) TripAdvisor
- South Seas Island Resort (@ssislandresort) Instagram
- South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island
- Best Place to Stay in Captiva Review of South Seas
- South Seas Island Resort (ssislandresort) on Pinterest
How To Get To South Seas Island Resort
The South Seas Island Resort neighbors bike and jogging trails in Captiva 15 miles northwest of the Sanibel Lighthouse and less than a 10-minute walk of the beach. Walk five minutes to fishing adventures at Fintastic Charters. Guests are also next to Skully's Family Interactive Center and a 25-mile drive west of Fort Myers Beach. Southwest Florida International Airport is less than 40 miles
- South Seas Island Resort’s exclusive golf cart rentals vendor for nearly 10 years is now open to the public! Visiting Captiva Island or beautiful South Seas Island Resort? No visit to South Seas Island Resort or Captiva Island is complete without experiencing the authentic mode of transportation on the island –Captiva golf cart rentals!
- South Seas Island Resort is on the north end of Captiva Island, connected by a short bridge to Sanibel Island – about 1-1/2 hours’ drive from Southwest International Airport (RSW) in Ft. Myers and 3 hours from Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami airports.
- GMSouthSeas, Manager at South Seas Island Resort, responded to this review Responded 27 December 2011 Dear Dave N, We are so glad you and your family enjoyed your visit to South Seas. I apologize it seems we did not clearly explain our resort fee to you and its benefits.
- South Seas Island Resort is approximately an hour’s drive from Fort Myers and the Southwest Florida International Airport. Cab fare from the airport to the resort is approximately $100. Cab fare from the airport to the resort is approximately $100.